- Deterrence and Intervention (in coordination with law enforcement agencies, schools, community agencies, juvenile probation) to deter gang activity;
- Job Preparation , Job placement and Useful Work Experience
- Substance Abuse Education,
- Adolescent Health Education and Risk Reduction; and
- Providing Cultural Enrichment And Educational Services to prevent school drop- out and return out of school youth to school.
Whole family functioning activities are included as part of the total program regardless of the targeted activity. Adolescent Health Education and Risk Reduction along with Substance Abuse and Anti-gang involvement activities are supported by an evidenced based curriculum.
Agencies contracted to provide services are licensed through Texas Department of Family and Regulatory Services (TDFPS) or have waivers or exemptions based on the type and program operation. The agencies providing services are listed below: